1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

On 08/08/2017 I received a notice that I was overdrawn by $26.00, I moved $23.00 over to cover most of the amount on 08/08/2017; well within my 24 hours.Today, 08/09/2017, I am negative 83.00.

I was charged $75.00 in fees for not depositing the money in time apparently. This is not the first time that this has happened. How can they pick and choose when they should charge a fee within the 24 hour grace period, if you are following their rules.

They are obviously making a small fortune off of people doing this, and no one seems to be able to stop them.We are going into the bank tomorrow 08/10/2017 and demand they refund the $75.00 in fees.

Review about: Huntington Bank Banking Service.

Reason of review: Bad Banking Practice.

I didn't like: 24 hour so call grace, Dishonest practices.

Had an Experience with Huntington Bank?

Comments

I use 24 Hour Grace as well but you try to play the system.It is very clear that you need to bring balance to zero or more by the end of next business day which you apparently did not do.

Own your actions, follow rules, do not act like a child.Good luck to you !