Additional Fees
Interest Rate

So first, i went to deposit money at a huntington atm.When i deposited the money, it confirmed a dollar amount which was about half of what i put in.

So i said no give money back. It gave me half, then eventually gave it all back. But the system shut down mid transaction and kept my card. So i called huntington at that exact moment.

They told me to contact them the next day which i did. I got to huntington, and they told me that atm shreds all the cards immediately that are kept. So she ordered me a new card and gave me a temporary card. Not telling me that i cant use it at a gas station without the clerk looking at it and i cant use it to pay for food through a fast food line.

So thats embarrassing when you have to give food back through your car window and also, being a hungry still. So *** you guys for terrible everything. Only had huntington because you were the only bank near my college..

well im done with college and have a bunch of banks near me.So tomorrow i will be switching banks and thats why.

Review about: Huntington Bank Atm Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Huntington Bank?

Comments