Additional Fees

I went to a branch on a Saturday to deposit a large business issued check at a branch inside a local grocery store.I then proceeded to shop for groceries and had the awful experience of being declined with my Huntington card at the checkout.

I was right near the bank location but they were closing down so I quickly ran over to ask where my deposit went. I was rudely informed that I should have asked to cash the check then deposited the cash into the account because they were holding the check until Tuesday. 24 hour grace did not work so I had to be embarrassed and leave all my groceries. The clerk never told me I would not have access to any funds of that it would be quicker to cash the check and make a deposit.

Well today is Tuesday and my deposit is still frozen.

I called customer service and a recording states no deposits have been credited since Friday and wont be until late this evening and through tomorrow morning due to Columbus Day.This is terrible and I am very disappointed in the bank.

I didn't like: Poor service, Rude staff, 24 hour grace did not work.

Had an Experience with Huntington Bank?

Comments

Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Huntington bank/Wells fargo. You want to do to your bank what they did to you? Huntington Bank "Huntington bank has been going into people's credit reports without their permission in an attempt to increase their credit card business charging high rates. I opened a checking account ant..." Read more Camping World - I felt ripped off, really.  Money hunger BAS----. Camping World "Brought a brand new fifth wheel, with 7 year warranty. Leaked from day 1, do you think they would fix it *** no, than when my interior lights go out,..." Read more New Bolton Center Euthanized Our Pet without Our Okay! New Bolton Center "We are shocked and in disbelief by what we experienced at New Bolton Center. They euthanized our family pet without our permission, and now they’re harassing our family for charges..." Read more Vanderbilt Mortgage - SPELLCASTER Vanderbilt Mortgage "My name is Lynda Cransler from USA .I am here to give a testimony on how I got my ex Husband back. My ex left me for no reason 3..." Read more Progressive Insurance Pending to Cancelled! Progressive Insurance "Progressive Cancelled my policy the day after my son and I were involved in an accident. I pulled up my progressive App to show the officer my insurance card and..." Read more