2.3
Interest Rate

So in Aug of last year i was looking at switching banks due to the one i had closing, so i looked around and saw Huntington bank had a promo that if i opened an account and met the criteria they would deposit $200 in to my account, so i signed up.with in the first week i had discovered that the account was not setup through the promo, so after calling customer service i was sent a coupon for the promo and took it in to the local branch for them to submit it for me, like i was told.

well after 6 months i noticed i never received the promo, so two weeks ago I called and gave all the info to and service rep they filed a complaint on my behalf and had promised they had submitted for the $200 and would receive notification with in 5 business days. on the 5th day i called back asking about it and was told unfortunately that the agent had filed the complaint but never put in for the promo like i was told. so i got pissed and there was nothing we can do but resubmit it, be another 5 business days. even though its been 6 months i have already been waiting.

asked for supervisor and was denied.

was told i just have to wait.Bad customer service.

Review about: Huntington Bank Deal.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not following through.

Had an Experience with Huntington Bank?

Comments