1.5

I have had numerous issues with their customer service department providing me the incorrect information.The most recent occurrence started last Tuesday (12/9/14) and culminated today.

My husband and I have a joint account - JOINT being the key word here - his card broke. I went online to order him a new one and I also was on the phone with customer service as I was ordering it to double (triple) check that I was able to do so since I have had issues in the past in regards to our JOINT account and one of us handling business without the other. Every time I asked the customer service representative stated that yes I could order the new card. Well, a week as gone by with no card showing up.

I get online again and there is a message that says that he has to be the one to order the card. I called the 1-800 number and am repeatedly told that he has to be the one order it because of "security reasons". What information does he have that I'm unable to give them? I ask to speak to a supervisor and she says no he has to do it.

I said fine, then they need to over night the card since this has been going on for a week now and it's a pain in the butt to share a debit card (we don't do credit cards, so if one of us has the card the other one is SOL if there's an emergency..) I was informed that there would be a $25 fee to overnight it and that Huntington would not be paying the fee. RIDICULOUS!

IT'S A JOINT ACCOUNT!What's the point of a joint account if we can't do things jointly?

Review about: Huntington Bank Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Huntington Bank?

Comments