First of all the bank was working with us to rework the payments and then after a year of doing what they wanted us to do they tell us that they have no right to rework the payments because they do not own our mortgage.They need to find who has it and buy it then they can work with us.

We get foreclosure papers in the mail. After a 5 year battle the county threw us out of the house. Then last week we can a letter in the mail saying we need to get insurance on the house. We call the bank and speak to a higher up who states that there is no record of the house being took back.

Me and my family lived in that house for 22 years and was MADE to leave for nothing! Then the higher up says that we have filed a suit against them and I have not and have not found any record of this. There was a 9 year old boy who lived in this house and was made to leave the only home he knew for government living.

Our family has been spilt in half and no lives hours away from each other.This is the worst bank ever!!

This reviewer shared experience about "problem with the whole banking system" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Huntington Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Huntington Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Huntington Bank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Huntington Bank?

Comments